Neurofeedback is a powerful clinical tool. This non-invasive technique enables a person to improve the brain’s function. Also known as EEG Biofeedback, we provide training to improve sleep patterns, manage emotions, and treat
- Anxiety and Depression
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Peak Performance
- Intermediate Visual Auditory (IVA)
- Test of Variables of Attention (TOVA)
Our goal is to improve brain functioning and self-regulation for our clients. In partnership with your doctor or therapist, we train for a better life.
For further information,please contact:Holly Flanagan, MS, CCC-SLP, Networks Director, Phone: 508.379.1180 x23, 774.991.3686 (cell), Email: email@example.com.